ADSS, based in Abu Dhabi and have offices in London and Hong Kong, is a regulated international financial services company, providing institutional, private and retail clients with the highest quality investment opportunities.
ADSS was founded in 2011 with the mission of creating a global financial services company which delivers the highest quality products and services, and through significant investment into proprietary multi-asset trading technology, this has enabled our access to liquidity and a wide range of financial instruments to meet such a goal. In addition, investment in nurturing experienced and developing highly qualified teams has helped to position ADSS as a leader in the global financial industry.
ADSS’ headquarter in Abu Dhabi and regional offices in London and Hong Kong are regulated by the Central Bank of the UAE, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK and the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong respectively.
Why Trade With ADSS?
At ADSS we offer forex and CFD trading across a wide range of currencies and financial asset classes on an institutional, private and retail level. A choice of trading accounts, platforms, market analysis and educational tools means we offer the best solutions whether you’re an experienced trader looking to diversify your portfolio, or a new trader about to begin.
There are many reasons to trade with ADSS:
- One-click trading allows for fast response to market movements
- Customisable leverage up to 500:1, with flexible lot sizes including mini, micro and standard lots
- Advanced charting and analysis with over 50 indicators available on MT4 and the EA builder to develop your own
- Demo accounts to practice trading or test your strategy
- Access to trading tools including an economic and earnings calendar, currency converter and other educational resources
- Institutional standards of excellence when it comes to customer care and service
Open an account with ADSS today, deposit funds and start trading across many financial assets and markets in minutes.