ADSS, whose full name is ADS Securities, in which ADS also stands for Abu Dhabi Source, is the largest broker in the Middle East and one of the fastest growing foreign exchange and investment companies in the world. In 2014, we entered the Asia-Pacific market from the Middle East under the name of ADSS Abu Dhabi, offering a wide range of foreign exchange, precious metals and CFD trading products to individual investors in Asia. Over the years we have achieved great results, in addition to winning a number of industry-winning awards, and also to win the customer reputation.
What kind of company is ADSS (Abu Dhabi Source Securities)?
- We're from the Middle East, we're looking at the world.
In 2014, we entered the Asia-Pacific market from the Middle East under the name of ADSS, offering a wide range of foreign exchange, precious metals and CFD trading products to individual investors in Asia. We uphold the brand philosophy of "my life my transaction" and look forward to incorporating "transactions” into the "life" of our customers so that the transaction can be more convenient and progressive.
- We uphold integrity and comply with the law.
This is our most basic and important belief and the rule that must be followed when carrying out our business. We are honest to our customer. We comply with the regulations and laws completely and ensure that there is no false information or any harm towards the customers. We select and cooperate with our partners and service providers in an objective, professional and impartial manner.
- Our capital strength industry leader.
With a total capital of US$585 million, we have the highest level of capital in the industry, so we have the confidence and ability to ensure the good operation of our business and protect the interests of our customers.
The data source is referenced from Yahoo Finance Market Capital Report 2017/1/20.
- We value customer satisfaction.
The pursuit of customer satisfaction is our mission, which is not only a core element of our past success, but also the key to continued growth in the future. We seek excellence and accept any advice and complaints.
What brokerage services does ADSS offer?
ADSS is an international broker headquartered in Abu Dhabi that provides sophisticated multi-market forex, precious metals and CFD trading to retail and institutional clients. With a capital of over $400 million, ADSS is one of the world's most invested foreign exchange companies. New, original multi-asset technologies for TY3, LD4 and NY4 servers provide the world's leading liquidity and prices through GUI and FIX APIs.
Is ADSS regulated?
Choosing a regulated licensed broker is the only way for clients to protect their own interests. ADSS is an international financial services company regulated by a formal financial institution. The headquarters in Abu Dhabi is regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates (CBUAE), while its Hong Kong and London offices are regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), respectively.
- The central bank of the United Arab Emirates (CBUAE) is primarily responsible for the development and implementation of banking, credit and monetary policies, as well as overseeing any intermediary business for domestic and foreign stocks, commodities, bonds and currency transactions.
- The SFC aims to ensure the orderly functioning of the securities and futures markets, protect investors and help enhance Hong Kong's position as an international financial center and a key financial market in China.
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) aims to provide investors with appropriate protection, regulate the industry in which financial activity is conducted in the UK and maintain efficient, orderly and clean financial markets.
For information on our regulation and licensing, please click here.
How long has your company doing this business?
ADSS was founded in 2011 and currently we have been doing this business for 8 years already.