All opinions, news, analysis, prices or other information contained on this website or distributed to you by ADS Securities LLC (“ADSS”, “us” or “we”) are provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice, nor a solicitation or recommendation for you to buy or sell any over-the-counter product or other instrument.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this information has been prepared without regard to any specific investment objectives or financial position (including deposit size, leverage, risk appetite and risk exposure) of any specific person;
- any reference to historical price movements is informational and based on our analysis. We do not represent or warranty that any such movements are likely to occur in the future, as past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results;
- we do not advise on the merits or perils of a particular transaction or its taxation consequences and make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of any market or other information furnished to you or as to the legal, tax or accountancy consequences of your transaction;
- the information is being provided as general market commentary or compilation of market information. It may reflect the opinion of the person generating such information, however, it does not reflect our opinion and does not constitute an offer or solicitation from us to you or to any of our clients;
- the information does not amount to a general or personal recommendation or advice;
- any market or other information communicated to you by us are wholly incidental to the conduct of our business and to your dealing relationship with us and are provided solely by us as a courtesy to you in order for you to make your own investment decisions and does not constitute personal recommendation or advice by us to you;
- the information, independent research or market commentary, although based upon data obtained from sources believed by us to be reliable, may be inaccurate or incomplete, may not have been verified and may be changed without notice to you;
- where information is in the form of a document containing a restriction on the person or category of persons for whom that document is intended or to whom it is distributed, you agree that you will not pass it on contrary to that restriction;
- you are solely responsible for making the decision whether to effect any transactions, including the timing, quantity and price of such transactions;
- where you have taken the information provided by us into consideration when making your investment decisions, you represent that you have not relied on such information exclusively but have conducted your own independent research and made your decision as to the suitability of any transaction to your investment objectives and financial situation without placing reliance on the information provided by us;
- if you are solely relying on the information provided by us when making your investment decisions, we highly recommend that you seek independent advice as to the suitability of such information to your investment objectives and financial situation before making any investment decision;
- we do not produce the information with the intent of impacting your investment decisions, therefore, you release us from any liability for any losses, including without limitation, any loss of profit you may incur as a result of reliance on such information or entering into any transaction.
Before entering into any transaction in financial instruments, please take into consideration risks involved in trading such instruments particularly if trading leveraged financial instruments. Given the leverage involved in trading in financial instruments, a relatively small market movement can have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have allocated for your trading activities. You could sustain a total loss of all such funds and may be required to allocate further additional funds to cover losses you have sustained as a result of your trading activities.
You should not trade over-the-counter products unless you understand the nature of the contract you are entering into, your risk appetite, your risk exposure and your financial position. If you have any doubts, you should seek independent advice.
OVER-THE-COUNTER PRODUCTS ARE SPECULATIVE IN NATURE, INVOLVE A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK AND ARE APPROPRIATE ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO CAN ASSUME THE RISK OF LOSSES WHICH CAN EXCEED THEIR ORIGINAL DEPOSIT. SINCE THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSING YOUR ENTIRE CASH BALANCE DOES EXIST, SPECULATION IN THESE PRODUCTS SHOULD ONLY BE CONDUCTED WITH RISK CAPITAL YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE WITHOUT IT DRAMATICALLY IMPACTING YOUR LIFESTYLE. YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.
All content contained on this website is subject to change at the sole discretion of ADSS without prior notice. If you have an existing account or have held an account previously with ADSS, by your continued use of this website you automatically accept to be bound by ADSS’s Terms of Business and all future versions of the Terms of Business, including any documents incorporated by reference.