Whether you’re new to currency trading or an expert, there are many reasons to choose ADSS as your broker:
- Access to over 60 actively traded currency pairs
- Customisable leverage up to 30:1
- Go long or short to speculate on currency price movements in either direction
- One click trading and fast execution
- Advanced charting and analytics
- OREX and MT4 platforms for trading on desktop, tablet or smartphone
A choice of account options to suit different requirements are available to trade currencies at ADSS. Institutional standards of excellence provide a personalised approach to customer care, with 24/5 trading desk support with our currency trading accounts.
How Currency Trading Works
Currency or forex (FX) trading is relatively straightforward, which is why it appeals to many new traders. Currencies are traded in pairs, with a “bid” and “ask” price provided. The “bid” is the price at which you can sell the pair, while the “ask” is the price at which you can buy the pair.
The base currency is the one listed first within a pair. Buying a currency pair is done when you expect this to strengthen against the other currency, whereas selling is when you expect it to weaken.
For beginners, our interactive currency trading courses help you learn how to analyse and trade the market. Our free Demo account also provides as place to practice currency trading, whether starting out or testing strategies. Otherwise, open an account at ADSS to trade currencies today.