BENEFITS OF YOUR FREE EBOOK
- Get insights into the role Central Banks play with regards to currencies, equities and commodities.
- Discover why interest rates are one of the major factors that govern the direction of currency price movements.
- How does investor sentiment lead to market volatility after a Central Bank update?
- Learn why the Fed in the US is the most influential central bank in the world.
- Tips for beginners – why it's vital you use economic calendars and the latest news headlines, such as Brexit, to help you with your trading plans.
ABOUT CENTRAL BANKS
The world’s Central Banks have shaped the global economy for centuries, ever since the first one was established in Sweden way back in 1668. Now, their regular meetings can have a massive impact on the financial markets, and in particular the world of forex trading. So what does it mean for traders? Find out how Central Bank meetings can help you form a trading strategy with our new, free guide.