REDUCED SPREADS ON CERTAIN PROMOTIONAL INSTRUMENTS
- ADS Securities London Limited (“ADS”) is offering reduced spreads on certain instruments specified below (the “Promotion”) during the period from 00:01 (London time) on 06 November 2017 and ending at 23:59 (London time) on 30 December 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
- This document sets out the terms and conditions applicable to the Promotion, as may be amended by ADS from time to time (these “Terms”).
- The Promotion is available to existing and new customers of ADS (each, a “Participant”) with a MetaTrader 4 Standard or Spread Betting trading account (each, an “Account”).
- The instruments and promotional spreads offered during the Promotional Period are set out in the table below, as more particularly described in paragraphs 5 and 6 of these Terms:
|Asset Class:||Foreign Exchange||Certain MT4 Indices|
|Promotional Instrument:||EUR/USD||Any one of the following MetaTrader 4 indices as specified by ADS from time to time:
(i) German 30
(ii) US 30
(iii) UK 100
- Foreign Exchange. Throughout the Promotional Period, the EUR/USD average value of the variable spread, reflective of each business day’s trading period during each New York trading session shall be reduced to 0.5 (the “Promotional FX Instrument”).
- Certain MT4 Indices. For each calendar month during the Promotional Period, ADS shall, in its sole discretion, specify that any one of (i) German 30, (ii) US 30 or (iii) UK 100 (each, as such term is used in MetaTrader 4 and each, a “Promotional Index Instrument”) shall have a reduced spread of 0.75 basis points during the main trading session of the relevant underlying exchange instruments (the “Reduced Index Spread”) through such calendar month. In respect of each calendar month during the Promotional Period, ADS shall specify which Promotional Index Instrument shall benefit from the Reduced Index Spread not less than five (5) calendar days prior to the start of such month by a notification posted on ADS’ website https://www.adss.com/en-gb/landing/best-spreads-offer/ (such notice, the “Promotional Index Instrument Notification”).
For the purpose of these Terms, “Promotional Instruments” shall mean the Promotional FX Instrument and, for any calendar month during the Promotional Period, the relevant Promotional Index Instrument in relation to which a Promotional Index Instrument Notification has been made by ADS, and each shall be a “Promotional Instrument”.
For the avoidance of doubt, (i) normal out of hours spreads will apply, as detailed within the ADS market information sheet: https://www.adss.com/en-gb/about-ads-securities/legal/ and (ii) if ADS fails for any reason to make a Promotional Index Instrument Notification, then there shall be no Reduced Index Spread on any Promotional Index Instrument for that calendar month.
- Each Promotional Instrument will be and identified as a promotional instrument in MetaTrader
- Each Participant is restricted to a maximum of one hundred (100) trades in each Promotional Instrument per day.
- If a position is held in a Promotional Index Instrument at the end of a month for which Reduced Index Spreads apply, the position can still be closed at the Reduced Index Spread in a subsequent calendar during the Promotional Period for which Reduced Index Spreads do not apply, but no new positions will be allowed in that Promotional Index Instrument unless a new Promotional Index Instrument Notification is made in respect of it.
- Each position held in a Promotional Instrument at 23:59 (London time) on 31 January 2019, will be closed by ADS at the last quoted price of ADS’ MetaTrader4 trading
- Each Participant opts-in to the Promotion by trading a Promotional Instrument during the Promotional Period and will be deemed to have received, read, understood and accepted these Terms by their participation in the
- ADS reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to:
- determine breaches and instances of abuse of the Promotion;
- disqualify from the Promotion any Participant that potentially or actually breaches these Terms, abuses or attempts to abuse, tampers or attempts to tamper with, the Promotion or where a Participant’s account is not in good standing or where an Event of Default or Potential Event of Default (in each case, as defined in the ToB) has occurred with respect to a Participant;
- alter, amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion, or any aspect of its Terms, at any time without prior notice and without incurring any liability to each Participant for doing so.
- ADS will provide notification of any alteration, amendment, suspension or termination to the Promotion or these Terms by posting them on the ADS website https://www.adss.com/en-gb/landing/best-spreads-offer/. Each Participant shall be bound by such changes immediately upon their posting on the ADS website and, therefore, Participants are encouraged to regularly check ADS’ website.
- Any dispute or situation, whether or not covered by these Terms, shall be resolved by ADS in its sole discretion and in a manner that ADS deems to be the fairest to all concerned; that decision shall be final and binding on each Participant.
- The Promotion is:
- non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by ADS or any of its affiliates;
- not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity where such promotion would be prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation;
- void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation;
- not open to accounts which are introduced by an introducing broker, and/or managed by an asset manager; and
- not open to employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, or agents of ADS or any member of their immediate family or persons living in the same
- Each Participant agrees to indemnify ADS and its affiliates, shareholders, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liabilities for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses of any kind, including legal fees, arising from or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms.
- If these Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of these Terms shall prevail in the event of
- The Promotion is not designed to alter or modify a Participant’s individual risk preferences or encourage Participants to trade in a manner inconsistent with their own risk appetite or trading strategy.
- If a Participant does not understand anything in these Terms, such Participant should contact ADS to ask for further information or seek independent professional advice before trading a Promotional Instrument with ADS.
- These Terms supplement and are subject to the ADS Terms of Business applicable to each Participant’s account with ADS, a copy of which are available on ADS website https://www.adss.com/en-gb/about-ads-securities/legal/ (“ToB”). In the event of conflict between these Terms and the ToB, the ToB shall
- The Promotion and these Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with each of them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and each Participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute