Professional Client Switcher Bonus | Terms and Conditions
1. You agree that by participating in the ADSS professional client switcher promotion (the “Promotion”) you will be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) as well as the general terms and conditions (including any supplemental terms) that apply to your Account (“ADSS Terms”). In case of conflict, the ADSS Terms shall prevail unless these Promotion Terms are more favourable to ADSS. Capitalised terms and expressions used in these Promotion Terms shall have the same meaning as in the ADSS Terms unless specified otherwise in the Promotion Terms.
2. The £2,000 professional client switcher bonus (the “Bonus”) is offered by ADSS (“ADSS”, “we”, “our” or “us”) in accordance with these Promotion Terms. ADSS is a trading name of ADS Securities London Ltd. Registered office: 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AR. ADS Securities London Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales, with registered number 07785265. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register number: 577453
3. Conditions required to be eligible to receive the Bonus:
a) be over eighteen (18) years of age
b) apply for and be approved by ADSS for Professional Client status after 1ST January 2019
c) hold an ADSS UK Account
d) have opted in to this promotion when you were approved for Professional Client status
Any client who satisfies all of the criteria above shall be deemed a “Qualifying Applicant”.
4. We will credit the Bonus to each Qualifying Applicant’s Account within 72 hours of a Qualifying Applicant claiming this Promotion and having deposited £5k in the Account.
5. You must satisfy the criteria below before you can withdraw the bonus given to you:
A. Clients must have deposited a minimum of £5k in accordance with Clause 4 above.
B. Clients must execute a minimum of 5 open and closed trades, each in excess of £70k notional (the equivalent of opening and closing of 5 UK100 contracts)
C. Each trade must be held for a minimum of 4 continuing hours
6. To qualify for this Promotion the Account must be open and not the subject of any dispute with us or in default on the date a payment becomes payable.
7. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses that a Qualifying Applicant may incur as a result of trading on their Account(s). This Promotion is not intended to change any of your risk preferences or investment strategies and we accept no responsibility for the same.
8. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Promotion Terms, we shall have the sole discretion to determine your eligibility under these Promotion Terms, including, without limitation, whether or not you are a Qualifying Applicant. We have the right not to accept a Qualifying Applicant for any reason or without reason as we shall determine in our sole discretion.
9. Our employees or other producers or suppliers associated with this Promotion, their advertising, printing and publicity agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
10. In the event that a person takes part in this Promotion who does not meet the qualifying or conversion criteria set out in these Promotion Terms, we reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under these Promotion Terms or the ADSS Terms, to immediately remove the Promotion from the applicable Account, including, without limitation, removing any credit applied to the Account. In addition, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or who breaches the Promotion Terms or ADSS Terms.
11. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Promotion Terms by posting the modified terms on our website. We recommend you revisit these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of our services you accept any such modified terms.
12. We are the sole arbiter of this Promotion, these Promotion Terms and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all parties. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Promotion Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
14. If any term of these Promotion Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Promotion Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
15. This Promotion is available to self-directed Qualifying Applicants only. Managed accounts and accounts referred by an Introducing Broker are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
16. Strictly one Bonus per Qualifying Applicant, including linked Accounts, joint Accounts or corporate Accounts, IP address and/or home address. Clients who have multiple Accounts that are upgraded to Professional Client status will not receive multiple Bonuses.
17. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute arising from this Promotion.