Online Trading Security Precaution
ADSS would like to raise your awareness about the importance of security precautions you need to take in conducting online trading.
When trading online, you should NOT:
- share your password with anyone;
- use public computers;
- use unknown and unsecure network to access your online trading account;
You should ALWAYS:
- change your password regularly;
- set a strong password and properly safeguard your login ID and password;
- use your own computer/mobile devices;
- type the website address (URL) or use a bookmark to enter the trading platform and ADSS website;
- use a secure network to access your online trading account;
- ensure the security of computer/mobile devices used for online trading by installing anti-virus programs and updating them regularly;
- closely monitor your online accounts by reviewing the daily statements;
- visit ADSS website for latest information;
- visit the Investor Education Centre’s website to obtain further security tips when trading online.
If you have questions or need further information regarding security precautions you need to take in conducting online trading, please contact ADSS.