- ADSS Hong Kong have stocks available on over 60 market centres around the world.
- TREX can tell you the number of shares that are available to short, the current interest rate charged on borrowed shares and current Fed Funds rate.
- Our ‘Short Stock Availability Tool’ allows you to search for the real-time availability of shortable stocks.
- TREX also provides a variety of specialised stock trading tools.
- ADSS Hong Kong provides bonds from North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- We can offer multiple fixed income bonds.
- When trading on TREX you can get customer bond quotes. You may see and place bid and offer quotes for US Corporate bonds. Non-marketable limit orders that meet or exceed the existing best quote will be included in the IB market data for other IB clients to trade.
- TREX also provides all comparable bonds in one place as it automatically displays a table of these for each bond order. You can even submit a request for a quote on any of the presented bonds in this table.
- The ‘US Corporate Bonds’ scanner tool in TREX can scan the bond markets on any criteria.
- All bond orders are ‘SmartRouted’. ADSS Hong Kong routes to multiple bond market centres including BondDesk, Knight BondPoint, MuniCenter, NYSE Arca Bonds, and Tradeweb.
- You can submit a request for a quote on a bond that has no existing quote. This can potentially improve on an existing quote or get you a quote for a particular trade size.
- ADSS Hong Kong offers ETFs from North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- You can trade ETFs like stocks and make the most of short-term fluctuations in the market.
- You can invest in a wide range of equity and bond indices on 28 exchanges in 14 countries, including short ETFs and leveraged ETFs.
- There’s greater liquidity when trading ETFs.
- ETFs are supported in options trading and short selling.
- You can enjoy greater transparency through daily reporting of the ETFs’ holdings.
Click the link below to find out more information on our TREX contract information.