BENEFITS OF YOUR FREE EBOOK
- Gain insights into four of the most popular indices – the DAX 30, FTSE 100, Dow Jones and S&P 500.
- Discover how volatile the indices market can be, and the potential risks and rewards traders face every day.
- Understand how economic growth, the state of the labour market, and a company’s financial health can send the value of indices up or down.
- Learn how currency wars, tariffs, FED announcements, natural disasters, emerging markets, oil and even precious metals can cause the value of an index to fluctuate.
- Find out how to plan your indices trading strategy using support and resistance levels and moving averages.
Indices are an easy way for investors to gain exposure to various stocks, meaning you can create a diverse portfolio without having to trade individual company shares. While trading indices is usually less volatile than trading individual stocks, you can expect some volatility, so you can adopt a variety of strategies and uncover attractive trading opportunities.
You can trade indices with leverage on our bespoke version of industry favourite MT4.
For more information on trading with leverage, click here.