Benefits of Forex Trading
The Forex market is an attractive market and is one of the most actively traded markets in the world for the following reasons:
- It is the world’s largest market with matchless liquidity
- The market offers flexible operating times; 24-hours a day throughout the business week
- The trading system is transparent and centralised, which allows for maximum returns on minimal investments
- It is easier to trade owing to ongoing technological advances
- There is potential to profit from both long and short selling
- There are several choices of more than 60 popularly traded currency pairs
Trading Hours in Forex Market
The forex market is open globally, 24 hours a day, five days a week. It begins when the financial institutions in New Zealand open, and then continues throughout the day as other institutions open across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. This pattern continues through business days with overlapping time zones, meaning that trading hours are quite flexible.
How to Trade Forex?
Forex trading is a great choice of investment for both beginner and existing traders. Alongside the many opportunities for professional traders to diversify their trading portfolio, FX also offers a smooth trading experience for beginners. ADSS offers award-winning platforms and services to help make trading a great experience for traders of all levels of expertise.
Forex trading always involves a currency pair and you can choose from over 60 different ones. The base currency is the first one listed, and the quote currency is the second. The price of a forex pair equals how much one unit of the base currency is worth in the quote currency. Next, you need to determine to either buy and go “long” or sell and go “short”. This decision depends on your expectations from the currencies, whether to increase or decrease in value. Market factors, economic events, trading strategy and news, are all factors that influence this choice.
Buying is the right move when you forecast that the base currency will increase and the quote currency will decrease against it. Which means profits will rise as the exchange price increases. Whereas, selling demands a decrease in the base and a rise in the quote currency against the base. In this case, profits will rise with every point the exchange price falls.
Why Trade with ADSS?
- Trade spot forex market with customisable leverage up to 500:1 when opening an account to use and platforms on mobile, tablet and web
- Trade over 60 currency pairs in the world in the largest and most liquid market by opening a demo account today with ADSS
- Diversify your existing portfolio and hedge against other financial investments
- Access advanced charting tools and analysis with more than 50 indicators and customise to your own needs
- Regulated by the Central Bank of UAE, Securities & Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK
- Find help and assistance with our institutional standard of customer care for new traders and professionals alike